The best ones are definitely the adjustable sit up benches which let us to decrease or increase the angle of the board easily. This way we can adjust the resistance. these beneches are usally more expensive, but they are more comfortable and sturdy as well. Overall, they are the best solutions.
But what if we have no money to invest into an adjustable sit up bench, but we want to get one to train our abs well at home. In that case, here is the Universal decline bench which is not adjustable, but sturdy.
- Freestanding decline bench offers wide variety of core workouts
- Perform sit-ups, twists and more
- Choose from two decline positions
- Eight-inch padded foam rollers keep feet comfortably and safely in place
- Measures 17 by 23 by 45 inches (W x H x D); 200-pound maximum user weight